My Pictures

Tell Me Your Opinions..

Why “Two Smiles for the Price of One”?

Why did I name this blog “Two Smiles for the Price of One”? Maybe I should explain … As a hobby, I make cards, handmade and designed by myself. I make my own cards for Christmas, wedding invitations, birthdays, etc. It is a passion that I have, I love to design and make them. Once, I even designed and made 400 wedding invitation cards for my sister in law, and it was very well received...read more..


Erica and I went out for a few hours on Sunday… yes, only mother and daughter :)! During that few hours, we signed up for an hour CityGolf (the only indoor golf in Malaysia) beginner’s golf lesson… and… we were both so excited and obviously have enjoyed ourselves very much... so, we have committed for another 10 lesson at the end of the lesson… !! *burning a big hole in Patrick’s pocket J*

After the day-out experience and looking back at when I was a little girl… often dreaming of what I can do… “How nice if my fingers can dance on the black and white keys, producing ear-soothing melodies”, “I will surely enjoy it, if my feet can jump and leap thru the graceful moves of ballet dancing…”

How can I do something different for my kids? I only need to do one thing: create opportunity to unleash the potential in them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Widget by LinkWithin